We at SVT offer a wide portfolio of special application transformers for both AC and DC voltages. With years of experience, SVT has the experience desired to build the customer’s special application transformer. Highly sophisticated design Special Application Transformers techniques are applied to ensure the required electrical, mechanical and thermal stability against severe fault conditions to withstand multiple times of the rated current which leads to mechanical forces in windings.
Windings are built up with sufficient insulations to withstand naturally occurring high voltage surges. The magnetic circuit layout is made with sophisticated design technique to achieve optimum level of constant losses at the moment of switching on power supply to the transformer.
The transformers have a built-in or a separate voltage regulation unit. Due to a large variety of applications, they have various designs up to a combination of voltage regulation, transformers in double-stack configuration, phase-shifting, interphase reactors, transductions and filter-winding.
This category includes
- Rectifier Transformer , Booster Transformer
- Auto-Transformer for motor starting.
- Earthing Transformer and Lighting Transformer
- Series and Shunt reactors up to 33 KV class as per IS 5333 / 1970
- Instrument Transformers like Current and Potential Transformers up to 33 KV class
- Control Transformers, Electrical Distribution Boards, Panel Boards, Earthing Box , HT Installation
- Solar Transformers