We at SVT offer furnace transformers and arc furnace transformers for arc furnace/ submerged arc furnace/ induction furnace applications with capacity of 5 MVA and primary voltage up to 33 KV Class . These furnace transformers are widely used in steel plants, aluminum industries, gas factories, calcium carbide and various other industries.
These come with various distinguishing factors that provide them superior functioning rate as well as durability. We offer these high-power transformers with automatic on and off cooling facility in various sizes with on load tap changer. Furnace transformers operate under very severe conditions with regard to frequent over currents and over voltages generated by short-circuit in the furnace and the operation of the HV circuit breaker. We adhere to IS 2026 and BEE Standards.
- “Off Circuit Manually Operated” and “On Load Tap Changer” (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel
- OFWF cooling with ONAN cooling optional
- ONAN cooling with conventional pressed steel radiators
- Requisite series reactors for arc furnace transformers to reduce the short circuit stresses generated in transformer during the furnace operation
- Designed to withstand the harmonics generated due to furnace operation
- ‘Tap Changer’ options available in these furnace transformers, arc furnace transformers and electric arc furnace transformers.
Features and Benefits
- Industrial high-performance transformers used for induction heating processes, come with automatic cooling and several outlets for various loads.
- The transformers are available in single-phase, double-phase or three-phase input configurations for high-power operations