Incorporated in 1987, “S.V.T” is the most trusted name in the business of manufacturing transformers in India. With over 30+ years of manufacturing experience, we have an extensive product range of Power & Distribution Transformers, from 25 KVA to 5,000 KVA up to 33 KV voltage class systems.
The capability to develop reliable power, distribution, furnace and specialty transformers is credited to the creation of excellent infrastructure facility at our plant located in Kakati Industrial Estate, Belgaum (Karnataka). We are an ethically responsible company, operate with clearness, validate commitment and sincerity, both vertically and horizontally across the organization and inculcate a spirit of integrity.
Over the years we have provided services to distinguished customers which include Software, Chemical, Government projects, Casting and Foundry, Fertilizer Plants, Power sector, Pharma, Steel, Cement sectors etc.
- 30+ years of manufacturing experience in power and distribution transformers
- 400+ customers across southern states of Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh
- 2500+ transformers manufactured ranging from 25 KVA to 5000 KVA up to 33KV voltage class
- 98% success rate achieved for transformers, which is considered best in the industry
- 100% compliance with IS 2026 / 1977 and 1180 / 2014 standards
- Registered with NSIC/SSI/BEE
- Approved and Registered by Karnataka,Goa and Maharashtra State Electricity Board
- Largest transformer manufacturer in North Karnataka Region
- BEE 3 Star Certified for 200 KVA Distribution Transformers
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certified
SVT transformers have 98% success rate which is the highest in the industry. We have a well-defined quality assurance process and all transformers are put through stringent routine tests as per relevant standards. Testing is done during all stages of design, development and manufacturing processes. The transformers are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
All transformers are subjected to the following Routine tests:
- Measurement of HV & LV winding resistance
- Measurement of voltage ratio and check-up of voltage vector relationship and polarity
- Measurement of impedance voltage/short circuit impedance (principal tapping) load loss
- Insulation resistance Test
- No-load losses and current Test
- Induced over voltage withstand test
- High voltage test on HV & LV windings
- Dielectric strength of transformer oil as per ISS : 335
- Test on On-load tap changers, where appropriate